Saturday 31 March 2007

Novel-ish blog posts...

Someone commented that my posts on my blog were very... erm... long... haha! {P.S. To the person to said this to me... I appreciate the 'comment' and it got me thinking of story writing - of all things!! - so don't think I was upset by your 'comment' ok? After all, looking at some of the posts... it's true... haha!!} I wasn't deemed as one to write 'descriptives' (genre of writing) back in college!! Ask me personally what I mean if you wanna know cos it could be a long story! *winks* Perhaps I've developed it over the years, haha!! So, I was thinking, maybe I should consider writing 'novels'... haha! I noticed some people have quite a vivid imagination and a lot of story telling skills! Well, if my curiousity gets the better of me, you shall soon see me writing 'short' stories in the near future, haha! Or maybe I'll write 'em... but I'll post it up on another blog so this one doesn't get stuffed up, hehe! Don't worry, for all you curious fellas, there shall be a link to it as and when and IF it does come to pass, okie?

*goes off to consider writing 'short' stories*

No comments: