Friday 9 March 2007

Weekend Escapade

Hey hey!! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comments thus far! If you're wondering why this post is posted around 6am in the morning, don't check your clocks... it is!! Haha, I fell asleep in front of the tv after dinner yesterday... can't believe I was that tired! So, now have to wake up extra early to get ready for work... Needed to get some stuff done before leaving for work, but well... sleep interrupted... what can I say... hehe! Body must've needed the rest more than I'd thought.

Okie, as the title denotes, for those of you who are regular visitors to this blog... just letting you know that I'll be on a 'weekend escapade' lah... A dear fren from Singapore is coming to KL, so will be spending time with her (yes... girl lar... dun get funny ideas ah!) and hence, I may not be blogging as much this weekend. (Don't worry, I haven't fallen off the side of the Earth or got swallowed up by the earth!! *winks*) However, I think I've been posting up quite a bit thus far, so you can catch up on what you've not had a chance to see yet (haha!) and perhaps if I find some pockets of time, will drop in lar... hehe!

Alrighty, better go now... Or else I'll be late for work!! Unlike most of y'all, my working hours starts very early... 7:30am (yep, you read it right!! don't need to check your eyes lah). But it does have it's 'perks'... cos I finish work at 4:30pm... woot!! Okay, gotta run... have a great weekend ahead y'all!!

1 comment:

kimaroo said...

Considered early lah... Most people start at 8am, 8:30am or 9am mah... =P