Tuesday 13 March 2007

I'm soooo sleeeeepy!!

*yawnz*... *blink*... *blink*... *stretch*... *thud*...

Okay... I think I'm awake now... I think... Nope, still feeling very sleepy, sigh. Had an eventful weekend... zipping all over the place. Yesterday was on leave for a girl's day out with my guest from Singapore... (Hope you had fun!!) Slept a little bit too well last night... Woke up late today... And still feeling sleepy! You might think that traffic will be much lighter since it's school holiday... think again! Or at least send a memo to all those people congesting traffic, haha!! So many many cars on the road lah!! Where got lighter traffic... Or maybe it's because I work in town?

*rubs eyes*... *blink*... *yawnz*...

I think my eyes are starting to tear from staring into the computer... =S

No comments: