Monday 5 March 2007

Noob blogger

Noob blogger... yup, that's me.

Someone has been mentioning that I've been putting up quite a number of posts. Well, makes me wonder whether this is the case of "hangat-hangat tahi ayam" (errrm... directly translated, roughly means 'warm chicken shit'). Hope not... haha! Erm, hope that the high number of posts are not cos this is a new experience, that is! Okay, put the shit matter to rest ppl!! =P

Well, overall, I guess this blog is kind of a reflection of what I've learnt through the years too... haha... My few html classes paid off, at least(!), hehe! Still have no inkling about Java Scripts (we didn't learn it la... just that I heard it's really popular and some actually added them to their webpage assignment, which I obviously was unable to do... sigh) On a different note, up till today, I still have no clue why I had to endure C++... TOTALLY unrelated to my field of study!!

So... bottom line is... still a noob... but willing to learn... hehe! So far... so good la... Props to my blogging mentors and sifu's (masters)!!! I will soon learn how to hyperlink and link to webpages of others... muahahaha... hehe!

No comments: