Thursday 8 March 2007

Setting up justkimz.blogspot... The story so far...

Wah... I'd have to say... not too bad la... For a 5-day old blogger, haha! This is like the first blog that I made from scratch... like an artist painting a picture... stroke by patient stroke with the paintbrush until the picture came to 'perfection'. In a way, similar to this blog lar... Trial and error here and there, patient friends who review and check to see if the 'modifications' that I've done (experimenting with the little html coding I'd learnt back in uni) actually gave the intended results... wow... so much work involved... Can't imagine how much more intricate and elaborate other bloggers set up their sites, but this is good enough for me lah... I think the 'final picture' is just about done...

Today itself, I've modified the player. Now, it doesn't autoplay or loop... So, if you wanna hear what song I have there, you have to click on the play button la... (This is response to someone who commented that the song was overplayed for him/her liao since he/she checks in quite often... you know who you are... hope you're happy with the changes I've made... and thanks for the comments and for 'following' the 'progress' of this blog!) *html code overdose... haha!*

I'm currently working on some CNY pics, which had just been uploaded from the camera... I'll post some here, okay... Later on... For now, I think it's doughnut time!!! (Thanks for the Dunkin Donut, Leha!)

No comments: