Tuesday 6 March 2007

One tablet of loratidine and 12 hours later...

Well, the antihistamine seemed to have helped... a little. On the bright side... sneezing seems to have stopped... Sniffles have reduced... Now we're left with congestion... sigh... vicious cycle, isn't it?

Hmmm... just had a chat with my nephew and got some pics from his camera, which was taken during CNY... I am still unsure whether I'm supposed to feel old or young, hehe... given the fact that he's only 2 years my junior!!

Here's a pic of my sis, my two nieces and me...

All look alike?? Hahaha... Looks like all squished into a tiny couch, hehe!

And then I realized... we didn't take any pics with the poor thing (my nephew)... aiyoh! Will have to go and review the pics from my dad's camera... dunno if there is any there... if don't have... sorry yeah...

No comments: