Thursday 19 July 2007

Long-time-no-see

Yeah, new post... Woohoo for those who've been waiting. *winks* See, Leishia, no mozzies here... cobwebs, maybe sometimes, hehe! *grinz*

"Long-time-no-see"... doesn't that phrase sound all too familiar??Sighz, I have to admit that I haven't been able to keep in touch with quite a number of friends. When each friend that I haven't seen in a while comes to mind, I realize that I miss them... their company... their friendship... just plain hanging out. So, wish list now is to catch up with old friends... If anyone I've not seen in a while reads this, contact me yeah... we'll go yum cha, okie?

One person I haven't seen in a while is Lorraine. We had quite a fun time catching up. =) Didn't really take much pics of both of us, but plenty of her cat, Hope... hehe! The last time we met up for a drink, Lorraine had just got Hope... a wee little kitten... Look at her now...


(Left to Right: Hope; Hope in her "princess pose"; Hope's sleepy face)

Lorraine and me... okay, we're getting sleepy as it was late liao... that's the best smile we've got laa... hehe!

And yes... Congratulations Lorraine on your engagement!!! =)

Speaking of cats, here's a pic of what I saw when I was out for lunch...



I counted... 7 kittens!! Wow... that's a lot! Usually I see cats with only 3 kittens, at most 4!

No comments: