Tuesday 3 July 2007

I've been tagged!!

Hey, to those of you who tries to be funny and liken being tagged to putting price tags on merchandise at the store or tagging animals with tracking devices... eewwww... think again!! Cos you must be crazy to think I'd sit still and endure that!! I don't like needles. Fullstop.

Well, first time being tagged (not counting those games of tag, or "catching") and I got tagged by Isaac so here goes the "4 things tag"...

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Music teacher
2. Telemarketer
3. Frontdesk assistant/PR
4. English teacher

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Lilo and Stitch
2. Stitch the Movie
3. Shrek (1, 2 and 3)
4. (Can't think of anything else at the moment, but are the above considered 5 movies??)
Disclaimer: I wouldn't actually be watching them over and over, but I think having them as "background music" while doing some other things wouldn't be too bad, hehe!

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Melbourne
2. Sydney
3. Singapore
4. A number of Malaysian islands

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Fried rice
2. Ice kacang
3. Lobster
4. Desserts

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Australia (missing my family members there)
2. Singapore (cos I promised Lovy eons ago, hehe!)
3. United Kingdom (yes, supposed to go for a while liao)
4. Disneyland (before I get too old, haha!)

Four most overused words:
1. "Hehe"
2. "Haha"
3. "No worries"
4. "Hmm..."

Four gadgets that I have:
1. Mobile phone
2. PDA
3. Laptop
4. MP3 player

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Heroes
2. The Simpsons
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. C.S.I.

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Eric (here... re-routing traffic to your blog la... say I steal traffic from your blog... ish!)
2. Sieh Jin (new blogger... wonder if he'll get to it, hehe!)
3. Leishia (now you'll have something to do other than slap mozzies on my blog *winks*)
4. Japheth (just thought of tagging you, hehe!)

Okay... time to work now... tata!!

No comments: