Tuesday 29 May 2007

A series of events...

Okay, before I get a tsk-tsk-ing from Leishia for blog negligence again, here's another post!!

Been a very busy week last week, starting from Tuesday onwards. First, had an event which my department was hosting, so that took up most of my time from Tuesday till Thursday. Very thankfully, we were given a day off on Friday! =) So I ended up going to KL to meet with my ex-colleagues and settle a few things at the research centre. Looks like I'll need to go back again to tie up a few more loose ends, so... lunch anyone?? Hehe! *winks*

Saturday was in church for a few hours. Started with tambourine class, from which I left after less than an hour into it! Had to go upstairs to oversee the rehearsal for Pentecost Sunday performance. In case you're wondering, it turned out GREAT!! Praise the Lord! It was unbelievable!! I'm soooo proud of all of them... Erm, although... if anyone of you sees this, you have to remember to smile, hehe! *winks* *grinz*

Pentecost Sunday was great!! Someone I know was baptised in the Holy Spirit. A couple of ex-colleagues attended the service and saw the performance, which they thought was great by the way (Kudos y'all!!) Got results for a course I took and I did quite alright. Church camp is next week!!

The past week was so long, yet at times it moved along so quickly... I actually thought on Saturday that the next day was Monday! Even started thinking about what I had to do on Monday! Haihz... dsshh!!

No comments: