Friday 18 May 2007

Blog Negligence??? Guilty as charged...

Yes, Leishia, guilty as charged for blog negligence...

Look out for the post on the "Save Elmo Campaign"... brought to you by the combined efforts of YAC1 on Movie night!! (Yes, Kenrick, it's coming... soon!!)

Other happenings in the past week include...
... having been put on the spot (again!!) cos people forget that I CANNOT speak Mandarin - I'm soooo applying for the Spoken Mandarin course (dunno if I'll get approval to go since it's 2 months long *shudder*)
... sick-sick-better-sick-worse-sick-recovering still
... completed the draft of my Job Description (yeah... I'm writing my own Job Description, haha!!)
... fallen asleep at work (hey, reading guidelines is no fun, okay! and perhaps it's all the meds I've been ingesting, sighz)
... late for work (stuck in traffic for slightly over an hour... I did not leave from home late)

Wish list... I wanna see Shrek 3 and Pirates of the Carribean 3. Anyone interested? And, most importantly, anyone got tickets??? *grinz*

No comments: