Monday 21 May 2007

Of weekdays and weekends...

Do you know what day it is TODAY??

Last Friday night (Satay night... yeah, SATAY night) at cell group meeting, right in the middle of the discussion we were having while chomping on the yummy satay, I got a call... My phone was on silent mode lah! It was buzzing away and seeing that it was a cell member, I thought it was going to be a typical conversation asking where we were meeting that night (I must look like an information kiosk... sighz)

Interestingly, the first thing the caller said was, "Kim ah... is today... Thursday or Friday ah??" *slap forehead!!* "Erm... Friday..."

That was Friday night...

At 7:30AM the very next morning, my mom suddenly came into my room and said hurriedly, "Oi, wake up!! 7:30 already... still sleeping ah?! No need to go to work ah??" *sweat* "Mom, it's Saturday lar..."

No comments: