Tuesday 8 May 2007

I have a cubicle!!

It's been a little while since my last post. Just reported in to my 'new job' mah... So far, things have been both up and down. I got my leave approved for camp, and then after yesterday's internal meeting, it was decided that all leave applications were to be handled by our direct superiors and not the department head (who'd already approved my leave for camp)!! Thankfully, my direct superior was alright with it, so praise God!! I get to go for camp, yay!! Just praying and hoping that nothing pops up between now and then, so that I really get to go!! Pray with me, ya?

Am currently filling a position in 'Technical Management Unit'. Sounds so glamour-rama, right? But it seems the job scope is a whole lot of ISO documentation work, i.e. paperwork! And I'm all by my lonesome in that unit... *shudder* However, I was still granted an opportunity to train to be certified as an auditor... praise God! And, because I'm the only one to be trained for certification, I have to now prepare my own training schedule and make sure I get trained... ironic! So... faster finish training, faster get certified, faster get to do different stuff at work lor!

Ah yes... I have a cubicle!!! I can 'hear' Vino singing the cubicle song as I type this, haha! Well, I'm 'well provided for' here... Own cubicle, own computer, own desk, own chair, own drawer... Even an extra chair at my table for 'guests', haha! Yeah, pretty well taken care of lar... no complaints!! *grins* (Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you bunch back at the research centre!!! Let's do lunch sometime, yeah?)

No comments: