Sunday 18 May 2008

Missing Missy

I was at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) last Thursday (15th May 2008) to pick up my aunt who was arriving from UK. Scanning each and every face as they emerged through the arrival gate, after all the necessaries (immigration and customs checkpoints), it seemed like a futile task. Her flight had arrived at around 9pm, but already an hour plus later, I was still standing there looking out for her.

 

Little did I know that there was also someone else among the people waiting in the arrival hall, holding up a cardboard notice which contained a familiar name - Missy Elliott. And I had only noticed when I saw a group of people coming out of the gate who had 3-4 black boxes stacked on the luggage trolley, which could easily contain musical instruments or speakers. I was looking on curiously, wondering what could be in those boxes, when a lady approached them with a cardboard sign bearing the name "Missy Elliott". I was looking out to see which one of the faces in the group of people was Missy - apparently I'm not too good at celebrity spotting, lolz!!

 

Psst... she did NOT look all glam-ed up like this, okay...

missy01 missy02 missy03

 

I watched and watched, but couldn't figure out which one was Missy... I watched as the group walked off. So, no autograph for me. There was surprisingly no fans at the airport, hmm... odd. (Which also caused me to wonder whether it was really Missy or not, hehe...) The group walked off and after some time, I got a bit restless standing there, watching and waiting, so I decided to take a walk - maybe if I see the group, I'd try again to spot out Missy and maybe get an autograph.

 

Nope, the group seemed to have left. And, sadly, I was so blur (it's been a crazy and busy month lar...) that I forgot to whip out my trusty SE w800i and at least take a photo of the group... =.=" I mean, how many people actually see a celeb all dressed down, lolz!! =P

 

I found out today that it probably was Missy Elliott, arriving for the concert at Genting, haha... Oh well, I'm no celebrity spotter... sorry lar~!

 

xpax-missy elliott 

 

No comments: