Wednesday 7 May 2008

Bittersweet Day

It was indeed bittersweet today...

"Bitter" cos it was so difficult to get out of bed this morning. Woke up at 8am and I had to get to Eastin Hotel by 9am for training! Was late yesterday since I overslept and only got up at almost 8.30am... =S

"Sweet" cos I actually breezed past some traffic lights as they either turned green when I reached the light, or it had just turned green as I approached - yay!

"Bitter" cos I am probably gonna have 3 days of backlog to clear when I get into office tomorrow. Plus gotta be secretary for a meeting first thing in the morning - and I haven't even printed the finalized minutes of the previous meeting yet!

"Sweet" cos...

There was a Levi's retailer's meeting in the ballroom, which also included a runway show (probably for the fall/winter collection), which also means eye-candy to look at during lunch today, hehe!






I casually took a walk into the ballroom where they had the event as well, hehe... There were clothes and bags and caps and belts and wallets on display at the back of the hall - Fall/Winter collection, perhaps? Nothing particularly striking to me, though. Oh well, at least there was a "scenic" lunch, hehe! Oh wait, we ended our session before 4pm today as well - sweet!! =)

No comments: