Tuesday 19 August 2008

Intermission...

Dear Readers,

Just as Broadway productions have intermissions, so shall this blog...

Sorry, that I haven't been able to post much recently as I've been pretty wrapped up with work, etc. This blog shall be updated as soon as I can find the time.

Hopefully, the red vertical line that has suddenly popped up on my laptop screen is nothing serious and will not further delay any updates to the blog.

Again, sorry lar... "Rancangan tergendala" for now... Kinda reminds me of RTM's Rancangan Tergendala screens in the days before Astro came about, eh? Sadly, I still do not have Astro, but at least the monotonous beep or oh-so-boring background music that come along with the "Rancangan Tergendala" notice on TV is a thing of the past, hehe... It's one of those things you won't miss, though... =P

On a different note, I wanna watch WALL-E... Anyone else interested?

1 comment:

Eric Thor said...

ooo me me! pick me! pick me!