Monday 25 August 2008

At Mercy for Rockferry

Okay, the peeps at AMBP is making it a tad bit more difficult to nab prizes off them... =P

For Duffy's album, Rockferry, there were 4 choices of tasks (at least got choice lar):
- Rewrite lyrics to "Warwick Avenue" or "Mercy"
- Post a pic of yourself in a blonde wig
- Post a video or audio of yourself belting out a Duffy song
- Pretend to be Duffy and blog about the experience of "Warwick Avenue"

So, here's my take:

Dunno where to get a blonde wig... Try not to embarrass myself in an attempt to sound like Duffy (I mean, how can you top her lar?)... Finally, making no assumptions on how "Warwick Avenue" came about, I choose to just buat kacau to the lyrics of "Mercy" lor...


So, dedicated to the peeps at AMBP...


Did you think that I
Will be blonde and sing a song?
You got to understand
Not everybody can
Wear some wig and sing along
~
Please lah show some mercy
Why so susah to get CD?
The choice is very easy
Just give me Rockferry...
----
*winks* And thus, ends my entry... =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's actually pretty good Kimmi. Hehe

kimaroo said...

Thanks, Jay... Hope the peeps at AMBP think it's good enough, hehehe... Hoping to win the "grand prize" - the tank top looks quite nice lor... =)