Tuesday 22 July 2008

Just Between Me, Myself and I...

Seems all I have is... me, myself and I
To learn again how... to trust, to love, to rely
Perhaps I'm paranoid you may say
But I'm only human this day

Is it me...
~ that is un-lovable?
~ that is difficult?
~ that is different?
~ that is impossible?
~ that is paranoid?

Around me...
~ people laugh
~ people smile
~ people find open arms
~ people cry on comforting shoulders

Then I look at me and find...
Just me...
Myself...
And I...

I ask God why...
~ to be included you must be needed?
~ must I carry on when it is easier to just give up?

I'm sorry, God, I am but human.
I fall, I bruise, I break, I hurt... I am foolish, I am weak... I fail over and over.
My thoughts run wild ~ Do You love me (even if no one does)? Why would You (when it seems no one can)?
But yet oh-so-silently...
~.~.~ "I do, My child... just because..." ~.~.~
Is it that simple? Can it be?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds so depressing, usually, this doesnt sound like you babe.
whats up with that??

anyway.. if god aint here for ya.. i always will be and u know it.

al

kimaroo said...

Just one of those days lar... Life and its ups and downs. Thanks for caring anyways... =)

Anonymous said...

Awwww Kimzzz ....

*hugsZZ*

kimaroo said...

Thanks jay... hugzz was appreciated... =)

tabster23 said...

it's ok kim.. we're all only, after all, human.. even in the light of our so-called achievements, and whatnots, still at the end of it.. finitely human, and that won't change..

my thoughts and prayers are with u.. if u ever feel like going out for a drink or something or feel like some company.. u have my number :) will or rather.. should be around.. haha..

loneliness isn't easy.. but, aloneness, is different.. hmmm, nvm me.. haha.. i'm still trying to figure things out >.< hehe.. in my limited understanding of my finite mind..

*hugs*

kimaroo said...

thanks, tab... appreciate the thoughts, prayers & hugs... =)

i do have ur number and company would be fun to take my mind off things now and then =)

but as for now, still busy busy running all about (mostly for "the company", ie. the employer), hehe! haven't had time to post anything new yet... grrr... sighz

kimaroo said...

ironically, this post happened to be my 100th post uploaded on this blog... just a note to self.

Anonymous said...

looks like no new updates so far...
hey.. like tabster sez, if u need a drink, hehehe...
but then again, u know what i drink rite babe?

kimaroo said...

Yeah... sorry, no updates as yet... Still busy getting work done ler...

Vyraz: I know, I know - you drink water, right? =P