Thursday 17 April 2008

Unpreferred Residence : The Reprise

Yes, finally I'm getting to posting the pictures taken from my stay at Residence Hotel... (Click here for my review of the hotel) Sorry for the delay. It may be slightly difficult to see the little creepy crawlies, the unwanted guests, or the whatever-you-want-to-call-them... So, I will be employing my feeble Photoshop "skills" to point "them" out lar...

My first impression (The Lobby):


At the lift lobby (The View; which sadly, I didn't get - the view from my room was the carpark; not worth taking the pic, haha!):
<= AM; PM =>

My first impression of The Room:


My later findings (The Pests):
The fridge => A closer look =>
The coffee/tea-making tray => =>
On the curtain, the next morning =>

How nice and impressive the hotel looks from the outside (The Entrance):

No comments: