Sunday 6 April 2008

The Domestication of Kim? - A Beginning

It was productive Saturday indeed... Also, a "domestication" experience, haha!


1. Had (almost) a good sleep (Mom chucked me out of bed cos Dad wanted to go out for lunch - I slept very late the night before lar... so much for trying to make up for lost sleep, hehe!)

2. Cleaned (a portion of) my room - this task had been procrastinated for a while, hehe! (Hopefully this momentum will keep going so I can finally revamp my room as well!!)

3. Helped cook dinner... Yeah, man... I cooked!! Lolz!!

Banana Fritters:

==> ==>

Chicken bites:
==> ==>

Other offerings on the dinner table:
(Assam Asparagus) &
(Bittergourd >.<)

4. Made cookies (or also known as "non-cookies") after clearing up after dinner... I was on a roll from the momentum, perhaps... hehe! Or maybe it's the nesting instinct, haha! (Since Mom was telling me I should learn to cook, etc... "if not how to find husband, get married...") So, cookies galore!! (Sorry, Shu Ling - if you read this, think you're already back in Penang when this was done... Next time lar)
I shall call it Cocoa Cornflake Crumble:
==>

So tired... yet can't seem to unwind quite yet... Gotta get up early tomorrow some more... haihz... Long day tomorrow... And then Monday will come, and it's back to work... again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting photos! Nice photo that describe the cooking procedure!

kimaroo said...

welles - thanks for dropping by! Hehe, it was a good thing that it tastes good too!! =)

Zavia/GenX said...

Domestication of Kimmi...
Yes, you need it.
Heck, we need it.

Nice looking chicken bites btw.