Tuesday 15 April 2008

So long, farewell...

This is how it started...

Rumour has it that somebody got caught enjoying some of this during working hours:

(I don't know why the person didn't know the meaning of the word "timing"; hello?!! watch during your break lar... not during working hours, right in front of your boss!!)

Which then speedily brought along a firewall that refused passage to the following (as well as others similar to them); bringing with it demotivation as venues to relief stress has been blocked... sighz.


Now, to top it off, "dear firewall" has also bade "so long and farewell" to:

*sienz*

Hence, I do apologize, dear reader(s) - if you are still out there reading - for even fewer posts now. Yes, I have tried to be more consistent, and I do have some more posts (Look out for Domestication Reprise, among others, which will be coming to you as soon as I can get it out)... But please bear with me, as work is coming down like a tsunami-sized tidal wave... Till the wave tides over, I'll be treading water, haha!!! Hoping my Lifesaver help keep me afloat... cheers!

No comments: