Friday 6 April 2007

In search of... Damansara Heights!

Went to Damansara Heights yesterday. Had to look for Menara SBB, which is now CIMB, I suppose... So, got some idea where it is from Eric, said a prayer for direction and a parking lot within the bank premises (so it's free!!) and then headed off. Already left later than I'd preferred. Which reminds me... I still need to go down to get some forms to fill... sighz... keep forgetting!!

So, after a quick prayer, I left the office. And lo and behold, I didn't really see the directions that Eric referred to! But there was signage to get there, which I'd followed... And, yes... I got there! And even better... the parking lot I prayed for... was there!! It's superbly difficult to find parking in that area!! A lady and her friends were about to enter their car by the time I reached the parking lots (there were only 4!) and so... yeah... answered prayer!! Woot!

In the end, I figured out why the directions didn't seem to be as how Eric described it... I was on a different road!! Sighz.. my fault lar.. I thought I was on Sprint, but after discussing the landmarks along the way, it seems that I was on a part of Penchala... well, at least now I know, right? =)

No comments: