Friday 31 July 2009

McBlundered

You know how sometimes people say that "some people deserve their jobs"?? Well, today was a great example... =.="

Went to McDonald's Drive Thru to get some lunch on my way home for lunch today. I ordered specifically: McNuggets Value Meal with Sprite (no ice); Sweet & Sour Sauce; Tomato ketchup... It took a while for the lady taking the order to key in the specific changes I'd made... I suppose not many people ask for ketchup instead of chilli sauce from her surprised tone, but she made the changes and requested that I checked the order before proceeding to the payment counter.

After paying, I drove on to the collection counter where an unfriendly staff handed me my order and promptly shut the window, muttering under her breath... Erm... thank you and please come again???

First thing I'd noticed is that the Sprite had ice in it... Strike 1... But I thought, no point being a diva about it and just placed it into the car...

Then I noticed, no sweet & sour sauce for my chicken nuggets... Strike 2... I'd noticed that she dutifully added some sauce packets after referring to the order chart on the monitor, so I thought, it's okay... I'll have ketchup with the nuggets today...

Drove home and took out the food... There were 4 packets of sauce... First one - chilli sauce, second one - chilli sauce, third one - chilli sauce... I'm beginning to see a trend here... *sweat* And yes, you've guessed it, fourth packet - chilli sauce... STRIKE 3~!!!

So, I have learned that...
  1. That girl needs to learn to read.

  2. McDonalds is indeed a charitable organization...

No comments: