Wednesday 24 June 2009

Value Life; Don't Be A Moron~!!

Sigh, sometimes I wonder whether people actually value life or not... Cos they forget their brains and behave like morons...

Yesterday, as I was about to drive onto the main road from my office, a moron of a lady decided to cross the road - right in my path~!!! I figured she had some smarts as she was (initially) waiting for me to enter the road first then cross behind me. (At least the other lady was smart enough to cross behind me...) Anyway, she not only decided to cross the main road, but to walk in a diagonal path in a way that had I not noticed her, I would have most definitely mowed her down like the weeds that is probably overgrowing the brains in her head... =S

It's one thing to not value your own life, but what about your loved ones ar?? Just this morning I witnessed two incidents of morons who put their child's life at risk. The first one was the car behind me at the traffic light - the father at the wheel, the mother slumped over taking her morning snooze in the front passenger's seat and their child in between them, wheeling the toy car against the dashboard~!!! To make things worse, even after the light turned green and the car started moving, neither one restrained the kid... Irresponsible parents, indeed~!!

The second incident is also just as irresponsible, as I watched helplessly at the kid dancing about, entertaining himself and waving at me and the cars behind me from the back seat of the van in front of me... Whatever happened to "fasten your seatbelt for safety"??!!! If you wanna put your child's life at risk, you may as well not have children in the first place... Like I said... moron...

And finally, if you don't value your own or your loved ones' lives, then at least be considerate of mine... Don't just stop your car for nothing in front of me like your grandfather owned the road lar... *pffttt*

No comments: