Sunday 20 January 2008

"Blonde" Moment

Hey hey!! I'm back from Terengganu, went to work on Friday... and will be going back to the workload again tomorrow...

Had a great weekend... "Celebrations" on two occasions... It was truly a lovely time... Much thanks to those who made them so special!! =) Thanks to the people at SAN for the January babies celebration, and thanks to those who came out on Saturday night for the buffet at Le Meridien... Good food, great friends, lasting memories... thanks!!

Okay, now to the featured topic... "blonde" moment... I feel so silly, hehe... I was out in the evening and had forgotten that I didn't turn off my car's headlights after I had parked... So, by the time I wanted to drive out at dinner-time, I couldn't open my car (using the remote) and when I tried to open the car manually, I found that my central locking also didn't work; this was the point I figured that my car battery was probably out... So, went and called AAM lar...

The technician came by an hour later and we manually opened the car, opened the hood... He plugged into the battery he brought and then when we started the car, the alarm went off (duh... we opened manually mah) and there it was: the headlights all nice and bright, haihz... *sweat* Initially, the technician thought that the battery was drained cos the car was heating up... (Wasn't too surprised that the radiator was heating up since I have not checked on the water for a while liao... Was going to fill up the water before I drove out at dinner-time... But well, obviously, in the end, the battery died-ed because of leaving the headlights on... Aiyo, what a ditz!

So, the "blonde" summary:
1. Didn't check on radiator water (but maybe not so blonde lar this one... cos I remembered to check before I went out mah...)
2. Forgot to turn off headlights (second time this happened... haihz...)
3. Called AAM (so embarrasing!) when I could've just had some help to jump-start the car myself... sad.

Okayz, on the lighter side... do look out for the summary on the Terengganu retreat and the birthday celebrations... =)

No comments: