Sunday 16 December 2007

Pushover

Am I a pushover? Is this why I'm so tired all the time lately? Or am I just being paranoid or exaggerating?

Perhaps I have been trying to please everyone? It feels like unlimited work within limited time; and at times it feels like I'm the only one who is doing the 'work' - if I don't do it, no one will... And nobody cares. >.<

But if no one is willing to do it, should I also follow the status quo and buat tak tahu (pretend not to notice)? Or should I "dare to be different" and take on 'the challenge' and 'stretch my limits'?

I'm really confused and in a 'dilemma' at times... All I can do is keep reminding myself that in the end, I'm working for One, not everyone... The rewards are in Heaven, and not on this earth... But it would help if things would relax a little bit every now and then - and cut me some slack... >.<

No comments: